- We give you choices about the personally identifiable information you share with us and other happybets users.
- You can end your membership at any time.
- We do not spam.
Information Collected by the Site and Applications
We collect the following types of information about you when you use the Site and/or Applications:
- Information provided by you. We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, when you register to become a member and if otherwise requested by the Site or an Application. As part of your personal profile, you may choose to submit or incorporate additional information, as well as other content. We also collect all postings, messages, user feedback, data, comments, suggestions, information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, files and other materials of any nature (“User Materials”) that you submit to the Site and any correspondence between you and happybets.
- Information collected automatically. happybets receives and stores information which is transmitted automatically from your computer when you use the Site and/or Applications. This information includes information from cookies (which are described below), your IP address and browser type. Your IP address is the unique address of your computer which is automatically provided to other computers when your web browser or email application requests a web page or email from those computers on the Internet. We also collect information about how you use the Site and Applications.
- Information about you as a member may be supplemented with additional information, including publicly-available information and information from other companies.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We use this information in order to operate the Site and Applications and improve your experience:
- We will display your personally identifiable information on your profile according to the preferences you set. We will use your name so that you are recognizable on our database and so that we can personalize your experience. We will use your email address to contact you from time to time and may also use it for security reasons to confirm that you are who you say you are. You can control the types and frequencies of certain emails you receive in your email preferences.
- We may use the information collected automatically, such as your IP address, information stored via cookies, and information about how you use the Site and/or Applications to develop statistics and aggregate information about the number of people who visit the Site and to customize the Site and/or Applications. We may share this information with third parties to help us improve our service and better serve our users.
- We use an outside company to serve advertisements on our site. In the process of serving advertisements, cookies are placed in your browser’s cookie file and may use information, such as IP addresses but excluding your name, address, email address or telephone number, about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other Web sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. By delivering ads on the Site, our ad serving vendor is able to record what ads a user — identified by the unique cookie — has seen, and what pages on the Site the user was viewing when the ads were delivered. This Web usage information is combined with other ad delivery information (e.g., what type of operating system your computer uses) collected from your visits to the Site and other sites not affiliated with happybets. This non-personally identifiable information is used as part of the ad serving process for reporting and to select and direct the ads you see online at the Site and other sites not affiliated with happybets. Unlike the cookies happybets uses in other parts of our site, cookies received with banner ads are collected by our ad serving vendor and we do not have access to this information. Additionally, some ads served are generated by other third party ad serving systems that also may place a cookie or transparent GIF files on your browser to provide web usage information to those third parties.
- We may provide your personally identifiable information and the data generated by cookies and the aggregate information to the vendors and service agencies that we may engage to assist us in providing our services to you. Such third party entities will be obligated to use your personally identifiable information solely to provide the services to us.
- Personally identifiable information about you, including the contents of your online communications, may be accessed or disclosed in response to legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena); in other circumstances in which we believe, in our sole discretion, that the Site or the Application is being used in the commission of a crime; when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person; or when necessary either to protect our rights or property, or for us to render the service you have requested.
- Personally identifiable information collected in connection with your use of the Site or the Applications may be stored in any country where we or our service providers maintain facilities.
- If a user elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site or particular features or content, we ask them for the friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the Site. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
- We maintain archives of our web logs, database, and other systems and information. Please note that it is possible some of this information may remain archived after we delete the information from our active database. We also may maintain archives for disaster recovery, legal and other non-marketing purposes.
- We reserve the right to transfer your personally identifiable information in the event of a transfer of ownership of happybets, such as acquisition by or merger with another company.
Collection of Information on Other Sites
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by happybets. The Site contains links to other sites and services that are not owned or controlled by happybets, including our affiliates. Please be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies and that happybets is not responsible for their privacy practices. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information.
- We may link information stored in cookies such as your age, gender and country with your personally identifiable information and we may use such information to gather statistics about the number of people who visit the Site and to customize the Site and/or Applications.
You control who sees your profile information on the Site
Your profile information on the Site and Applications will only be shared with people you have specifically agreed to share such information with. You can limit who can view certain personal information, such as email addresses and phone numbers. Please bear in mind that if you choose to share your personal information (including any User Materials) with other people on the Site or an Application, you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you don’t share your personal contact information.
Reviewing, deleting and changing your Profile
You can review, delete, correct and revise your personal profile, including who has access to your personal profile in your account at any time or contact us for assistance via the email to [email protected]; requests of this nature will be completed within  days.
Whenever you voluntarily post personal information in public areas, like journals, weblogs, message boards and forums, this information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by others to send you unsolicited communications. We recommend that you exercise discretion in deciding what information you disclose on the Internet.
This product and website is intended for use by those 21 or older for amusement purposes only. Without derogating from the foregoing, happybets does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 should not use our websites or games at any time. If happybets learns that a person under the age of 18 has provided it with personal information, happybets will take reasonable steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
Security and confidentiality
- happybets uses a variety of safeguards to help protect your personal information, including technical, administrative and physical controls. Please bear in mind though, that it is impossible for happybets to guarantee that impenetrable security measures are in place. For example, we cannot control any illegal and/or unforeseen activity of other users that may allow them to get around the privacy or security settings on the Site and Applications. Consequently, you acknowledge that there are circumstances in which your personal information may be accessed by unauthorized persons.
- The security of your personal information depends in part on your protection of your account password. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people.
- We limit access to your personal information only to employees that we authorize to access that information in order to do their jobs in connection with the Site and Applications.
- If you become aware of any breach of data security or have any other questions about the security of our website, please contact us via the email to [email protected]
You always have the option to cancel your membership at any time. If you are a member and no longer wish to participate in the Site you can cancel your membership.